- 2 pkg (8 oz. each) Crescent Rolls, refrigerated
- ½ C Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ C Fresh Broccoli, chopped
- ¼ C Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 T Onion, chopped
- 1 C (4 oz.) Marble Cheese, shredded
- 1 Can (5 oz.) Chunk Chicken, drained
- 2/3 C Cream of Chicken Soup, canned
Preheat oven to 350° F. unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in circle on greased 14" pizza pan with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward the outside.
In large bowl, combine bell pepper, broccoli, chestnuts, onion, cheese chicken and soup. Scoop mixture evenly onto widest end of triangle. Bring outside points of triangles down over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake at 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 6 Servings
Share this post