- 1 lb Spaghetti or Fettuccine, broken into 3" pieces
- 1 Qt. Prepared Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ C + 1/3 C Romano Cheese, grated and divided
- 1 ¾ C (7 oz.) Colby Cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1 ½ C (6 oz.) Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss warm pasta with prepared spaghetti sauce to coat. Add a ½ cup of Romano cheese to the mixture and mix well. Spread half of sauced pasta into bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Cover with 1 cup Colby Cheese. Spread remaining pasta over cheese. Top with remaining ¾ cup Colby Cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup Romano cheese and Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° F for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly browned and casserole is bubbly. Remove from heat and let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6-8 Servings
Share this post