- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Elbow Macaroni
- ½ C Butter or Margarine, melted
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Can (12 oz.) Evaporated Milk
- 1 Can (10.75 oz.) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup, undiluted
- 1 C Milk
- 4 C (16 oz.) Colby Cheese, shredded
- Dash of Paprika
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 5 qt. slow-cooker, add butter.
In a bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, soup, milk and 3 cups of cheese. Pour over macaroni mixture; stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika.
Yield: 10 Servings
Share this post