- 2 C Butter Flavored Crackers, crushed
- 6 T Butter or Margarine, melted
- 2 C Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 4 Eggs
- 2 C Heavy Cream
- 1 pkg. (½ oz.) Hidden Valley Ranch® with Bacon Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 T Dehydrated Onions, minced
Preheat oven to 375° F. In a medium bowl, combine crackers and butter. Press crumb mixture evenly into 10-inch pie pan or quiche dish. Bake until golden, about 7 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
Increase oven temperature to 425° F.
Sprinkle cheese over cooled crust. In medium bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Add cream, salad dressing mix and onion. Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake 15 minute.
Reduce temperature to 350° F. Continue baking until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 8 Servings
Share this post